Sunday, July 4, 2010

One of the Patriots.

A friend of mine, Mary Claire Roman, is a talented photographer. I have a passion for costuming/ styling, which includes concept design, outfitting, hair, and makeup. I thought it would be incredibly fun if we paired up to create a photoshoot together, incorporating both of our talents and love for these creative arts. The following shots are the outcome of our collaboration. Our model and my best friend, Breanna Rathbun, was the perfect choice for the festive theme that I chose.


First, here are some images that led to my inspiration in the design of the shoot:










Here is the photoshoot:
Photographer: Mary Claire Roman
Styling/MUA: Me, Kourtney Jackson


























Keep looking out for some more collaborative shoots from Mary Claire and I in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Kourtney! Working with you was absolute perfection! We must do it again REALLY soon :)

    You are a dream!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete