Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dearly Beloved.

I was given the opportunity by close family friends to take the photos at their wedding. The occasion took place in Talare, CA. The majority of the photos were taken before the ceremony at a beautiful victorian mansion that was a neighboring home to the bride's grandmother. It was completely filled with the most incredible antique decor, and the outdoor gardens that encompassed the house complimented the photos beautifully. It really meant a lot to me to be part of the heart-warming event, and I'm very thankful that I was.

Here are some of my personal favorites:
The wedding of Simon & Crystal Guy

(Click photo to enlarge)

I loved her grandmother's photos in the background.




The first time that her father saw her in her dress.





The groom, coming to see the bride for the first time
in the house where she was getting ready.



















The look on the groom's face when
she was walking down the isle.











No comments:

Post a Comment